Episode 16 - The Entrepreneurial Wall and the Emotional Roller Coaster of Running a Business with Tom Libelt
Tom has done it all – he’s been in inside sales, outside sales, the music industry, SEO, and marketing. He shares his different experiences and the truths he discovered through the years. All businesses have their ups and downs, and it’s up to you to adapt to the changes that happen! There is a lot of merit to grinding, and keep putting stuff out without waiting for the perfect time.
By the end of this episode, you will learn not to be dependent on one platform, reflect on your decisions, and get better by putting out a lot of effort. Stay tuned to the podcast!
About Tom Libelt:
Born in Communist Poland…. We escaped to the US when I was 11 in the early ’90s.
Here are some adventures from those days that shaped me:
- When I was 7... I was laying on the back seat of a car that was smuggling liquor back into the country (was supposed to cry and scream if the immigration wanted to check).
- At 9 I was helping pops push products at soccer stadiums in Eastern Europe… was hustled a few times by Russians in the other stands and learned my lessons.
- I learned how to sell and how not to be hustled.
- The only games I played around the house had to do with money-changing hands (don’t ask as I’d have a hard time explaining this one).
- The medical field was terrible and all my teeth back then were fixed without any numbing.
- My first computer was a Commodore 64. It took over 10 minutes to load a game from a tape deck. If it did not… I had to use a screwdriver to adjust the magnets in the tape deck and try again.
- We were still a generation that ran around for hours without any supervision.
You can find Tom Libelt on...
Connect with That Entrepreneur Life on...
This episode is sponsored by Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/that-entrepreneur-life/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/that-entrepreneur-life/support
Also In Season 1
Episode 52 - How Accounting Can Help Clarify Your Growth Strategy and Lead to a Healthier Bottom Line with Tyler JefcoatJoin Andrew Lees and Clint McPherson with their guest Tyler Jefcoat, the Founder
Episode 51 - Strategies for How to Double Your Business Growth Year After Year with Evan KnoxJoin Andrew Lees and guest Evan Knox, the founder of Caffeine Marketing, as they
Episode 50 - Find Out How Serial Entrepreneur Plans to Start and Grow 50 Businesses By 2050 with Stephen OlmonJoin Andrew Lees and his guest Stephen Olmon, the man that’s building 50 busines
Episode 49 - Learning How to Become the Best Version of Ourselves with Steve YacovelliJoin Clint McPherson and his guest, Dr. Steve Yacovelli of TopDog Learning Group