Kimber is the founder of VirtForce, bridging the gap between active-duty spouses and remote career opportunities. She shares the valuable lessons she’s learned in life and how making decisions and taking chances can bring you places.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The value of your identity and being able to adapt. Her life changed when she got married!
- The various types of work that can be done remotely. It’s not all about customer service and coders.
- Her passion for Workforce Development and creating growth programs.
- Asking the question, “How can we help you?” You won’t believe how effective it is!
- How a bad hire can derail your operation. Find people that are looking to be a part of something bigger!
- Embracing the things that make you uncomfortable.
Our Mission - Cultivating vetted virtual career paths for America’s Active Duty Military Spouse Community. We reduce the unemployment rate for Active Duty MilSpouses and Veterans by connecting employers seeking to diversify and distribute their talent network to qualified virtual candidates within the military community.
Extraordinary Vision - The VirtForce vision is to help our Candidates invest in career and personal development that launches them into successful Virtual Careers.
In the face of constant change, VirtForce will anchor meaningful content and career paths that provide tangible and measurable economic growth for the military community.
Our Core Values - Above all, VirtForce values Servant Leadership.
- We believe that military Spouses are incredible remote team members.
- We believe in honor, respect, and integrity.
- We believe in the power of true community and advocacy.
- We believe in consistently connecting the right candidate to the right opportunity.
You can find Kimber Hill on...
Connect with That Entrepreneur Life on...
This episode is sponsored by Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/that-entrepreneur-life/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/that-entrepreneur-life/support
Also In Season 1
Episode 52 - How Accounting Can Help Clarify Your Growth Strategy and Lead to a Healthier Bottom Line with Tyler JefcoatJoin Andrew Lees and Clint McPherson with their guest Tyler Jefcoat, the Founder
Episode 51 - Strategies for How to Double Your Business Growth Year After Year with Evan KnoxJoin Andrew Lees and guest Evan Knox, the founder of Caffeine Marketing, as they
Episode 50 - Find Out How Serial Entrepreneur Plans to Start and Grow 50 Businesses By 2050 with Stephen OlmonJoin Andrew Lees and his guest Stephen Olmon, the man that’s building 50 busines
Episode 49 - Learning How to Become the Best Version of Ourselves with Steve YacovelliJoin Clint McPherson and his guest, Dr. Steve Yacovelli of TopDog Learning Group