She’s an entrepreneur, author, poet, songwriter, inventor, activist, marketing consultant, and many more! Aida is also the founder and CEO of Searchkey, an online platform that helps people get connected to opportunities!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Utilizing different perspectives as an entrepreneur. It’s the instinct to survive!
- Leaving your mark in the world and embracing change.
- The problem is with scholarships and the systems in place to get them processed.
- Being motivated by trying to bring the best out of people.
- Dealing with not being accepted by others. Keep your emotions in check!
- The true mark of an innovator.
Searchkey is an online platform for delivering information to people who don’t necessarily know what to look for. We provide guidance, personal instruction, templates, and early access to opportunities for the users so that they can achieve their educational and financial goals. Our database is international because we believe that the achievement of potential should not be limited due to circumstances.
Searchkey’s mission is to connect people to the services that they need when they need them. We want to change the way that people approach the presentation of opportunities, resources, and information by making the world more informed and success-oriented.
You can use Searchkey to:
- Search for the things that interest you
- Access information and resources relevant to you
- Find out what it takes to achieve your goals
- Look up the people that share similar objectives
- See a visualization of your life path
- Help encourage friends and family to pursue dreams
You can find Aida Mandić on...
Connect with That Entrepreneur Life on...
This episode is sponsored by Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/that-entrepreneur-life/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/that-entrepreneur-life/support
Also In Season 1
Episode 52 - How Accounting Can Help Clarify Your Growth Strategy and Lead to a Healthier Bottom Line with Tyler JefcoatJoin Andrew Lees and Clint McPherson with their guest Tyler Jefcoat, the Founder
Episode 51 - Strategies for How to Double Your Business Growth Year After Year with Evan KnoxJoin Andrew Lees and guest Evan Knox, the founder of Caffeine Marketing, as they
Episode 50 - Find Out How Serial Entrepreneur Plans to Start and Grow 50 Businesses By 2050 with Stephen OlmonJoin Andrew Lees and his guest Stephen Olmon, the man that’s building 50 busines
Episode 49 - Learning How to Become the Best Version of Ourselves with Steve YacovelliJoin Clint McPherson and his guest, Dr. Steve Yacovelli of TopDog Learning Group