Episode 24 - How to Use Mindfulness to Get Better Sleep and Why Getting Good Rest is Something We Need to Succeed with Doron Lazarus
Doron is the founder of Lazarus Executive Sleep Consulting, Doron helps professionals worldwide get the sleep they need to maximize their performance, clarity, and life. He shares the issues entrepreneurs can have with sleep and what we can do about it.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Entrepreneurs need healthy boundaries with technology and work to get the sleep they need.
- We are wired never to be fully present – that’s why it is essential to practice mindfulness.
- Every sleep situation is unique; there is no cookie-cutter way to solve a sleep issue.
- You have to know your own sleep cycle and body type. If you’re feeling irritable, then you most likely are not getting enough sleep.
- The entrepreneurial journey is a marathon, not a sprint – that’s why it is critical to take care of yourself.
- Sleep is about quality, not quantity.
Doron Lazarus has dedicated his life to helping coach clients around the world. As a sufferer of insomnia himself, he knows how frustrating not being able to sleep can be. Combining his BSc from UCLA in Psychobiology, with years of research into mindfulness and sleep studies, Doron has pioneered the Slumber Solution to help clients around the world get the help they need. He is the author of the soon-to-be-published groundbreaking work called “Don’t Mind If I Do: Using the Power of Mindfulness to Transform Your Life”. He lives with his family, in Saint Louis, MO.
You can find Doron Lazarus on...
Connect with That Entrepreneur Life on...
This episode is sponsored by Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/that-entrepreneur-life/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/that-entrepreneur-life/support
Also In Season 1
Episode 52 - How Accounting Can Help Clarify Your Growth Strategy and Lead to a Healthier Bottom Line with Tyler JefcoatJoin Andrew Lees and Clint McPherson with their guest Tyler Jefcoat, the Founder
Episode 51 - Strategies for How to Double Your Business Growth Year After Year with Evan KnoxJoin Andrew Lees and guest Evan Knox, the founder of Caffeine Marketing, as they
Episode 50 - Find Out How Serial Entrepreneur Plans to Start and Grow 50 Businesses By 2050 with Stephen OlmonJoin Andrew Lees and his guest Stephen Olmon, the man that’s building 50 busines
Episode 49 - Learning How to Become the Best Version of Ourselves with Steve YacovelliJoin Clint McPherson and his guest, Dr. Steve Yacovelli of TopDog Learning Group