Join Andrew Lees and Clint McPherson, as they sit down with Ryan Stanley and talk about how to live in the present and why that can help you succeed in your entrepreneurial journey. Ryan considers himself an ADD entrepreneur who loves creating different concepts and businesses. He is also a Certified Professional Coach (CPC), the author of the book “Be Patient, Be Present, Be Joyful: A First Aid Kit for the Emotional Bumps, Scrapes, and Bruises of Life”, and the co-founder of an online sales training organization called Teach Me to Sell. He has empowered many people to become the best version of themselves so you don’t want to miss what he has to share. Stay tuned!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- One of the benefits of being an entrepreneur is that you don't have to settle for somebody else's lack of leadership.
- A lot of service-oriented solopreneurs find it hard to sell or are afraid to do it.
- How can you build a brand of trust as an entrepreneur?
- Fear of failure is what often keeps people from succeeding.
- As an entrepreneur, it’s important to take a moment to celebrate who you are and what you've done so far in your journey.
- A lot of people are being held back because of the expectations of others.
- Living on purpose doesn't happen by accident. It is something you need to do every single day, intentionally.
- And a lot more!
About Ryan Stanley:
Ryan Stanley is a Lifelong Entrepreneur with a Strong Background in Professional Life, Business, and Internal Coaching. He's also a Husband and Father of 2 Boys, Screenwriter, Author, and Phish Fan.
You can find Ryan Stanley on:
Teach Me to Sell: https://teachmetosell.com/
Connect with That Entrepreneur Life on...
Support the show (https://thatentrepreneurlife.com/support-the-show)
Also In Season 1
Episode 52 - How Accounting Can Help Clarify Your Growth Strategy and Lead to a Healthier Bottom Line with Tyler JefcoatJoin Andrew Lees and Clint McPherson with their guest Tyler Jefcoat, the Founder
Episode 51 - Strategies for How to Double Your Business Growth Year After Year with Evan KnoxJoin Andrew Lees and guest Evan Knox, the founder of Caffeine Marketing, as they
Episode 50 - Find Out How Serial Entrepreneur Plans to Start and Grow 50 Businesses By 2050 with Stephen OlmonJoin Andrew Lees and his guest Stephen Olmon, the man that’s building 50 busines
Episode 49 - Learning How to Become the Best Version of Ourselves with Steve YacovelliJoin Clint McPherson and his guest, Dr. Steve Yacovelli of TopDog Learning Group