Join Andrew Lees and Clint McPherson as they sit down with Claire Chandler and talk about being the right kind of leader for your business. She is a business growth & strategic leadership advisor and the president and founder of Talent Boost. She shares the importance of having clarity in your mission as a leader and entrepreneur.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Find your core purpose, then figure out how you can translate that into a product or service.
- A leader’s behavior can significantly impact a company’s culture.
- Mission clarity is important when you’re working with people. Don’t confuse communication with a connection.
- Anybody has the potential to lead. You don’t have to be charismatic; you just have to be authentic.
- Employee empowerment is essential in the success of a company or business.
- Just because you're an entrepreneur, doesn't mean you're on an island. You are not alone on your journey.
About Claire Chandler:
Claire Chandler helps ambitious, mission-forward companies scale with fewer growing pains and bottlenecks. She founded Talent Boost because she was tired of finding employees curled up under their desks, crying, and disillusioned. She cures workplace misery by fixing the biggest impact on a company's culture: the behavior of its leaders.
Claire uses a proprietary blend of humor and insights to pull leaders out of their silos and extract the fundamental DNA that makes their business unique. She turns siloed bosses into magnetic leaders who attract the right talent--and repel the wrong people--to accomplish the company’s mission. She's married to a Marine Corps veteran and has a talking chinchilla with his own YouTube leadership series.
You can find Claire Chandler on:
Connect with That Entrepreneur Life on...
Support the show (https://thatentrepreneurlife.com/support-the-show)
Also In Season 1
Episode 52 - How Accounting Can Help Clarify Your Growth Strategy and Lead to a Healthier Bottom Line with Tyler JefcoatJoin Andrew Lees and Clint McPherson with their guest Tyler Jefcoat, the Founder
Episode 51 - Strategies for How to Double Your Business Growth Year After Year with Evan KnoxJoin Andrew Lees and guest Evan Knox, the founder of Caffeine Marketing, as they
Episode 50 - Find Out How Serial Entrepreneur Plans to Start and Grow 50 Businesses By 2050 with Stephen OlmonJoin Andrew Lees and his guest Stephen Olmon, the man that’s building 50 busines
Episode 49 - Learning How to Become the Best Version of Ourselves with Steve YacovelliJoin Clint McPherson and his guest, Dr. Steve Yacovelli of TopDog Learning Group