Episode 40 - Overcoming Adversity, Seizing the Opportunity, and Giving Music Artist the Shine and Love They Deserve with Mike Oellrich
Join Clint McPherson as he sits down with Mike Oellrich to talk about giving music artists the recognition they deserve, overcoming adversity, seizing the opportunity, and not giving up. Mike is a former failed rapper, drummer producer who really loves music. He started a platform called Drippy K Song of the Day. They find new music, play these songs, and help music artists gain fans.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- At a young age, Mike knew he loves music and realized his talent in it.
- Compared to platforms like Spotify that features more than 100 artists a day, they feature one artist for a whole day.
- Mike was in a band making really good music but failed due to creative differences.
- They don’t care what genre of music you’re in as long as your songs give them goosebumps and something they can resonate with.
- Mike finally found what he is good at after years of continuous struggle.
- And more!
About Mike Oellrich:
Mike is a detail-oriented, extremely hard-working individual that's well versed in many different areas that are vital to any business. He is a strong lead by example guy who works hard for you no matter the task given. His objectives are to become prominent in the areas of music and sports. Mike is gifted at recruiting, research, brand vision, marketing, social media, and big picture ideas.
You can find Mike Oellrich on:
Connect with That Entrepreneur Life on...
Support the show (https://thatentrepreneurlife.com/support-the-show)
Also In Season 1
Episode 52 - How Accounting Can Help Clarify Your Growth Strategy and Lead to a Healthier Bottom Line with Tyler JefcoatJoin Andrew Lees and Clint McPherson with their guest Tyler Jefcoat, the Founder
Episode 51 - Strategies for How to Double Your Business Growth Year After Year with Evan KnoxJoin Andrew Lees and guest Evan Knox, the founder of Caffeine Marketing, as they
Episode 50 - Find Out How Serial Entrepreneur Plans to Start and Grow 50 Businesses By 2050 with Stephen OlmonJoin Andrew Lees and his guest Stephen Olmon, the man that’s building 50 busines
Episode 49 - Learning How to Become the Best Version of Ourselves with Steve YacovelliJoin Clint McPherson and his guest, Dr. Steve Yacovelli of TopDog Learning Group